►Resolution: 800*600 (4:3)
►Viewing Area (mm): 211.2*158.4
STONE provides an Intelligent HMI solution. The intelligent TFT touch screen display set since it is embedded with a Cortex-M4 32-bit CPU processor and LCD driver, so you don’t have to re-design the LCD driver anymore. The pictures or audio/video files can be stored in the memory, so you can use any simple MCU to control the display by sending hex commands through the UART port.
The STVI104WT-01 TFT touch screen display consists of a CPU, TFT drives, flash memory, UART port, power supply, etc. STONE also provides a basic control program and powerful design software (STONE TOOL Box). You can use it to set various functions on the graphical user interface, such as text, figures, curve, image switching, keyboard, progress bar, the slider, dial-up, clock and touch button, data storage, the USB download, video, and audio.
It is very easy for engineers to develop the TFT screen touch display color user interface and touch control functions, which can reduce a lot of development time and cost. Widely used as a TFT screen touch LCD controller in many fields, such as industrial equipment, medical equipment, civil equipment, energy project or public transfer system and etc.
• Cortex m4 CPU;
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) ;
• 256-byte register;
• 128 kb variable memory;
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB;
• GUI design software;
• The customized command set;
• 8-channel curve trend chart memory;
• extremely fast variable display response speed;
• The single-page supports up to 128 display variables;
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
• Support software 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270-degree screen rotation, adjust the appropriate visual Angle;
-- Free and easy to use STONE TOOL Box software
-- property value components that can be allocated at run time
-- Drag-and-drop components for GUI design and interaction
-- built-in debugger for HMI project emulation
1) Design your own interface with the TOOL software with .jpg files and generate a project file.
2) Download the project file into the STONE TFT screen display by USB, then connect the display with your MCU or other control devices by UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL).
3) Program your MCU to communicate with the display by the customized command sets.
For example: Show integer "1234 ", the UART returns the command:
A5 5A 05 82 00 20 04 D2
A5 5A: Frame head
05: command byte length, 83 00 20 04 D2 total 5 bytes (without frame header)
83: write variable register command
00 20: Variable address, setting in control properties
04 D2: Data content, 1234 hexadecimal data
1 * STONE HMI 10.4" 800*600 (4:3) TFT screen Module with LCD drive
2 * Transfer board
2 * 8 pin terminal block
2 * 20mm long cable
1 * U disk
1 * USB cable
1 * 5mm short cable
1 * 20mm DB9 cable
1. 5-YEAR Warranty Period
Replace by a brand-new Unconditionally
2. customizable service.
a. Customize TFT-LCD Module according to the customer’s requirement.
b. Develop the customization function.
c. Optional resolution
d. Optional luminance
Optional UART interface type (RS232/RS485/TTL)
Optional touch control type (resistive/capacitive/non-touch)
1. Can we use the CANBUS/MODBUS protocol to communicate with the STONE TFT Touch display module?
A: No. The CANBUS/MODBUS protocol is not supported for now.
2. Can we use Arduino as the controller of the STONE TFT Touch display module?
A: Yes. Arduino has the TTL signal pin. You can directly use a STONE TFT screen display with the TTL interface (please contact our staff to confirm the interface type). Or you can use the MAX3323 chip to converter the TTL signal to the RS232 signal.
You can check the link to get the specific steps:
3. Can we use Raspberry Pi as the controller of STONE TFT Touch display module?
A: Yes. Raspberry Pi provides build-in/mini UART.
They are implemented using different hardware blocks, so they have slightly different characteristics. However, both are 3.3V devices, which means extra care must be taken when connecting up to an RS232 or other systems that utilize different voltage levels.
You can check more details in the link below: