STONE provides an Intelligent HMI solution. The intelligent TFT LCD display with a Cortex-M4 32-bit CPU can be controlled by any MCU via simple Hex Instruction through the UART port.
The STVI101WT-01 TFT LCD module consists of a CPU, TFT drives, flash memory, UART port, power supply, etc. STONE also provides a basic control program and powerful design software (STONE TOOL Box). You can use it to set various functions on the graphical user interface, such as text, figures, curve, image switching, keyboard, progress bar, the slider, dial-up, clock and touch button, data storage, the USB download, video, and audio.
It is very easy for engineers to develop the TFT-LCD color user interface and touch control functions, which can reduce a lot of development time and cost. Widely used as a TFT LCD display controller in many fields, such as industrial equipment, medical equipment, civil equipment, energy project or public transfer system and etc.
• Cortex m4 CPU;
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) ;
• 256-byte register;
• 128 kb variable memory;
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB;
• GUI design software;
• The customized command set;
• 8-channel curve trend chart memory;
• extremely fast variable display response speed;
• The single-page supports up to 128 display variables;
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
• Support software 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270-degree screen rotation, adjust the appropriate visual Angle;
1. Create a GUI with the TOOLS 2019 software (Free, included in the accessories package).
2. Directly connect the display with your controller (Arduino, Raspberry pi or even 8-bit MCU) via UART serial port.
3. Use your controller to send the hex command set to the display to read/write the variable value to control the display.
1 * STONE HMI STVI101WT-01 10.1" 1024*600 (16:9) LCD Display Screen Module
2 * Transfer board
2 * 8 pin terminal block
2 * 20mm long cable
1 * U disk
1 * USB cable
1 * 5mm short cable
1 * 20mm DB9 cable
- instruction set
1. 5-YEAR Warranty Period
Replace by a brand-new Unconditionally
2. customizable service
a. Customize TFT-LCD Module according to the customer’s requirement.
b. Develop the customization function.
c. Optional resolution
d. Optional luminance
Optional UART interface type (RS232/RS485/TTL)
Optional touch control type (resistive/capacitive/non-touch)
1. Can we use the CANBUS/MODBUS protocol to communicate with the STONE product?
A: No. The CANBUS/MODBUS protocol is not supported for now.
2. Can we use Arduino as the controller of the STONE product?
A: Yes. Arduino has the TTL signal pin. You can directly use the STONE display with the TTL interface (please contact our staff to confirm the interface type). Or you can use the MAX3323 chip to converter the TTL signal to the RS232 signal.
You can check the link to get the specific steps:
3. Can we use Raspberry Pi as the controller of STONE product?
A: Yes. Raspberry Pi provides build-in/mini UART.
They are implemented using different hardware blocks, so they have slightly different characteristics. However, both are 3.3V devices, which means extra care must be taken when connecting up to an RS232 or other systems that utilize different voltage levels.
You can check more details in the link below: