STONE provides an Intelligent HMI solution. The intelligent TFT LCD display with a Cortex-M4 32-bit CPU can be controlled by any MCU via simple Hex Instruction through the UART port.
The module consists of a CPU, TFT drives, flash memory, UART port, power supply, etc. STONE also provides a basic control program and powerful design software (STONE TOOL Box). You can use it to set various functions on the graphical user interface, such as text, figures, curve, image switching, keyboard, progress bar, the slider, dial-up, clock and touch button, data storage, the USB download, video, and audio.
It is very easy for engineers to develop the TFT-LCD color user interface and touch control functions, which can reduce a lot of development time and cost. Widely used as a TFT LCD display controller in many fields, such as industrial equipment, medical equipment, civil equipment, energy project or public transfer system and etc.
We have many customized options for our customers. You can choose to have a resistive touch panel or capacitive touch panel, or you can choose to use low resolution or high resolution.
• Cortex m4 CPU;
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) ;
• 256-byte register;
• 128 kb variable memory;
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB;
• GUI design software;
• The customized command set;
• 8-channel curve trend chart memory;
• extremely fast variable display response speed;
• The single-page supports up to 128 display variables;
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
• Support software 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270-degree screen rotation, adjust the appropriate visual Angle;
-- Free and easy to use STONE TOOL Box software
-- property value components that can be allocated at run time
-- Drag-and-drop components for GUI design and interaction
-- built-in debugger for HMI project emulation
A: Taking STVI070WT- 01 as an example:
STV: Company code
I: A=Advanced Type I=Industrial Type C=Civil Type
070: TFT Panel Dimension: 7 inch
W: W=Wide Voltage
T: T=With Resistive Touch Screen
N=Without Touch Screen
C=With Capacitive Touch Screen
0: 0=RS232 4=RS485 1=TTL
1: Hardware code
1) Design your own interface with the TOOL software with .jpg files and generate a project file.
2) Download the project file into the STONE TFT LCD display by USB, then connect the display with your MCU or another control device by UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL).
3) Program your MCU to communicate with the display by the customized command sets.
1 * STONE HMI 7" 1024x600 TFT Display Module
2 * Transfer board
2 * 8 pin terminal block
2 * 20mm long cable
1 * U disk
1 * USB cable
1 * 5mm short cable
1 * 20mm DB9 cable
1. 5-YEAR Warranty Period
Replace by a brand-new Unconditionally
2. customizable service.
a. Customize TFT-LCD Module according to the customer’s requirement.
b. Develop the customization function.
c. Optional resolution
d. Optional luminance
Optional UART interface type (RS232/RS485/TTL)
Optional touch control type (resistive/capacitive/non-touch)