STONE is a global leading manufacturer of TFT LCD display module based in China. STONE offers a wide product range of small to medium sizes TFT LCD display modules in sizes ranging such as 3.5" TFT LCD, 4.3" TFT LCD, 5" TFT LCD, 5.7" TFT Display, 7'' TFT LCD, 8'' TFT LCD, 9.7'' TFT LCD, 10.1'' TFT Display, 10.4" TFT LCD, 12.1" TFT, 15.1" TFT (diagonal size of the active area) and so on.
STVI050WT-01 is a high-quality 5 inch intelligent TFT LCD display module. You can use any controller such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi or even 8-bit MCU to work with it.
The LCD module consists of a CPU, TFT drives, flash memory, UART port, power supply, etc. STONE also provides a basic control program and powerful design software (STONE TOOL Box). The free GUI design software will also be used to customized the interface for your product.on the graphical user interface, such as text, figures, curve, image switching, keyboard, progress bar, the slider, dial-up, clock and touch button, data storage, the USB download, video, and audio.
It is very easy for engineers to develop the TFT-LCD color user interface and touch control functions, which can reduce a lot of development time and cost.
• Cortex m4 CPU
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL)
• 256-byte register
• 128 kb variable memory
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB
• GUI design software
• Customized command set
• Support backlight brightness adjustment, automatic standby screen saver function;
• Support external matrix keyboard;
• Support online download and debugging of USB mini interface, improve the necessary efficiency of research and development, and avoid repeatedly plugging TF CARDS in the debugging process;
• Support hardware JPG decoding, storage more efficient, faster display;
The display is already embedded with CORTEX M4 CPU, which will easily handle the image processing and display function.
2. Easy to develop:
The display is already embedded with the LCD driver. So you don’t have to re-design and program the LCD driver system. You just need to program your controller with any language, to send the customized command set.
The STONE display is using a high-quality component, which can work in a very critical working environment very stable.
-- Free and easy to use STONE TOOL Box software
-- property value components that can be allocated at run time
-- Drag-and-drop components for GUI design and interaction
-- built-in debugger for HMI project emulation
1. Use TOOLS 2019 to design a GUI with any .jpg or .bmp image.
2. Use the UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) to communicate between the display and your MCU.
3. Use any language to write a simple program for the MCU, let it send the customized hex command sets to read or write the variable value of the display.
STVI050WT-01 display module sample for developing：
For example: display the time variable "08: 30", and UART send the command:
A5 5A 05 82 6F 00 08 30
A55A: Frame head
05: command byte length, 82 6F 00 08 30 total 5 bytes (excluding frame header)
82: write variable register command
6F 00: Variable address, set in control properties
08 30: data content, BCD code of 08 30
1 * STONE HMI 5" TFT 640x480 TFT LCD Touch Screen Intelligent Display Module
2 * Transfer board
2 * 8 pin terminal block
2 * 20mm long cable
1 * U disk
1 * USB cable
1 * 5mm short cable
1 * 20mm DB9 cable
1. 5-YEAR Warranty Period
Replace by a brand-new Unconditionally
2. customizable service.
a. Customize TFT-LCD Module according to the customer’s requirement.
b. Develop the customization function.
c. Optional resolution
d. Optional luminance
Optional UART interface type (RS232/RS485/TTL)
Optional touch control type (resistive/capacitive/non-touch)