STONE provides an Intelligent HMI solution. The intelligent TFT LCD module with a Cortex-M4 32-bit CPU can be controlled by any MCU via simple Hex Instruction through the UART port.
STVI043WT-01 TFT LCD module consists of a CPU, TFT drives, flash memory, UART port, power supply, etc. STONE also provides a basic control program and powerful design software (STONE TOOL Box). You can use it to set various functions on the graphical user interface, such as text, figures, curve, image switching, keyboard, progress bar, the slider, dial-up, clock and touch button, data storage, the USB download, video, and audio.
It is very easy for engineers to develop the TFT-LCD color user interface and touch control functions, which can reduce a lot of development time and cost.
• Cortex m4 CPU;
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) ;
• 256-byte register;
• 128 kb variable memory;
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB;
• GUI design software;
• The customized command set;
• 8-channel curve trend chart memory;
• extremely fast variable display response speed;
• The single-page supports up to 128 display variables;
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
• Support software 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270-degree screen rotation, adjust the appropriate visual Angle;
-- Free and easy to use STONE TOOL Box software
-- property value components that can be allocated at run time
-- Drag-and-drop components for GUI design and interaction
-- built-in debugger for HMI project emulation
1. Use TOOLS 2019 to design a GUI with any .jpg or .bmp image.
2. Use UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) to communicate between the display and your MCU.
3. Use any language to write a simple program for the MCU, let it send the customized hex command sets to read or write the variable value of the display.
STONE intelligent display module sample for developing：
For example: display the time variable "08: 30", and UART send the command:
A5 5A 05 82 6F 00 08 30
A55A: Frame head
05: command byte length, 82 6F 00 08 30 total 5 bytes (excluding frame header)
82: write variable register command
6F 00: Variable address, set in control properties
08 30: data content, BCD code of 08 30
1 * STONE HMI 4.3" TFT 480x272 (16:9) TFT LCD Touch Screen Intelligent Display Module
2 * Transfer board
2 * 8 pin terminal block
2 * 20mm long cable
1 * U disk
1 * USB cable
1 * 5mm short cable
1 * 20mm DB9 cable
- instruction set
1. 5-YEAR Warranty Period
Replace by a brand-new Unconditionally
2. customizable service.
a. Customize TFT-LCD Module according to the customer’s requirement.
b. Develop the customization function.
c. Optional resolution
d. Optional luminance
Optional UART interface type (RS232/RS485/TTL)
Optional touch control type (resistive/capacitive/non-touch)