The 7" TFT LCD 1024x600 Touch TFT Display Supports raspberry pi LCD display. Use GUI design software, and custom instruction set as the communication protocol.
STVC070WT-03 is an intelligent medium-sized TFT module with high resolution. The module is intergraded with a microprocessor, an LCD driver, flash memory and RS232/RS485/TTL interface. The module works with a GUI design software and a customized command set as the protocol, you can control it with any MCU, even 8-bit!.
• Cortex m4 CPU
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL)
• 256-byte register
• 128 kb variable memory
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB
• GUI design software
• Customized command set
• extremely fast variable display response speed;
• The single-page supports up to 128 display variables;
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
• Support external matrix keyboard;
• The industry's leading anti-electromagnetic radiation index, help you easily cope with Class B;
• Support hardware JPG decoding, storage more efficient, faster display;
• Support audio, video playback;
• Provide supporting configuration development tools and software with the simple operation;
• File name naming rules are simple, and there is no need to correspond to Flash block Numbers, nor do the tedious manual allocation of Flash blocks.
Use jpg/bmp file to design a user interface by our GUI design software.
Use customized command set to communicate between your MCU and STONE display by UART port.
Write a simple program by any language (C, C++, Python, etc) for your controller to send hex instructions to the display.
Vending machine, ATM device, fuel dispensers, bus controller and etc.