It contains a CORTEX M4 processor, an LCD driver, 128MB/1GB flash memory, and a UART interface. It normally works as a display touch screen controller on civil equipment like vending machines, coffee machines, or smart house control systems.
• Cortex m4 CPU
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL)
• 256-byte register
• 128 kb variable memory
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 Gb
• GUI design software
• Customized command set
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
• Support software 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270-degree screen rotation, adjust the appropriate visual Angle;
• Support backlight brightness adjustment, automatic standby screen saver function;
• Support hardware JPG decoding, storage more efficient, faster display;
• Support audio, video playback;
• Provide supporting configuration development tools and software with the simple operation;
• File name naming rules are simple, and there is no need to correspond to Flash block Numbers, nor do the tedious manual allocation of Flash blocks.
1. Design your special GUI with any jpg/BMP images.
2. Use the UART interface and customized command set to communicate between your controller and the STONE display.
3. Program your controller to send the hex command set to communicate and control the display.