Integrated with CPU, driver, flash memory and different kind of interface. It works with a GUI designer and a set of the customized command set. You can use it as an HMI set for the indoor equipment.
• Cortex m4 CPU
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL)
• 256-byte register
• 128 kb variable memory
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB
• GUI design software
• Customized command set
• Support external matrix keyboard;
• The industry's leading anti-electromagnetic radiation index, help you easily cope with Class B;
• Support online download and debugging of USB mini interface, improve the necessary efficiency of research and development, and avoid repeatedly plugging TF CARDS in the debugging process;
• Provide supporting configuration development tools and software with the simple operation;
• File name naming rules are simple, and there is no need to correspond to Flash block Numbers, nor do the tedious manual allocation of Flash blocks.
1、Design a graphic user interface by our TOOLS 2019 design software.
2、Connect the display with your controller through the UART interface, plug, and play.
3、Program your controller (any MCU, even 8-bit) to send customized command set through the UART interface, to read/write the variable value in the display.
Setting the number of input data bits is 4 bit, click "Data entering" button to input "1234 ", click "OK":
and the UART returns to the command: A5 5A 06 83 00 20 01 04 D2
A5 5A: Frame head
06: command byte length,
83 00 20 01 04 D2 total 6 bytes (without frame header)
83: Read variable register command
00 20: Variable address, set in control properties
01: Data word length, 04 D2 total 1-word length
04 D2: Data content, 1234 hexadecimal data