STVC043WT-01 is a smart embedded small-sized LCD touch display system. It is a display system with a CORTEX M4 processor, memory, LCD driver, and UART interface.
It is a very simple, convenient and powerful display system, which can give you a lot of advantages on developing a new product.
• Cortex m4 CPU
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL)
• 256-byte register
• 128 kb variable memory
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB
• GUI design software
• Customized command set
• Support online download and debugging of USB mini interface, improve the necessary efficiency of research and development, and avoid repeatedly plugging TF CARDS in the debugging process;
• Support U disk offline batch download, effectively improve the download efficiency, reduce the professional quality requirements of operators;
• Support hardware JPG decoding, storage more efficient, faster display;
• Support audio, video playback;
• Provide supporting configuration development tools and software with the simple operation;
• File name naming rules are simple, and there is no need to correspond to Flash block Numbers, nor do the tedious manual allocation of Flash blocks.
• Create a customized user interface by the GUI designer. You can add multiple function blocks by click and drag on the visible software interface.
• Connect the display with your controller by flat 8-pins cable through RS232 interface, plug, and play.
• Program your micro control unit with any language (C/C++/python, etc) to send customized command set through UART interface, to read/write the variable value in the display.
Read version information:
UART send command A5 5A 03 81 00 01
Return A5 5A 04 81 00 01 43
Description: A5 5A: Frame head
04: byte length of command, 81 00 01 43 total 4 bytes (excluding frame header)
81: Read register command
00: register address
01: the byte length of the return data, 43 is 1 byte
43: return data information