►Resolution: 1024x768 (4:3)
►Viewing Area (mm): 304.1*228.1
►Touch Screen: Touch-Screen &KB &RTC
STONE provides an Intelligent HMI solution. The intelligent TFT touch screen display set since it is embedded with a Cortex-M4 32-bit CPU processor and LCD driver, so you don’t have to re-design the LCD driver anymore. The pictures or audio/video files can be stored in the memory, so you can use any simple MCU to control the display by sending hex commands through the UART port.
The TFT touch screen display consists of a CPU, TFT drives, flash memory, UART port, power supply, etc. STONE also provides a basic control program and powerful design software (STONE TOOL Box). You can use it to set various functions on the graphical user interface, such as text, figures, curve, image switching, keyboard, progress bar, the slider, dial-up, clock and touch button, data storage, the USB download, video, and audio.
It is very easy for engineers to develop the TFT screen touch display color user interface and touch control functions, which can reduce a lot of development time and cost.
• Cortex m4 CPU
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL)
• 256 byte register
• 128 kb variable memory
• 128 mb flash memory, expandable to 1 gb
• GUI design software
• Customized command set
• The industry's leading anti-electromagnetic radiation index, help you easily cope with Class B;
• Support online download and debugging of USB mini interface, improve the necessary efficiency of research and development, and avoid repeatedly plugging TF CARDS in the debugging process;
• Support U disk offline batch download, effectively improve the download efficiency, reduce the professional quality requirements of operators;
• Support hardware JPG decoding, storage more efficient, faster display;
• Support audio, video playback;
• Provide supporting configuration development tools and software with simple operation;
• File name naming rules are simple, and there is no need to correspond to Flash block Numbers, nor do the tedious manual allocation of Flash blocks.
-- Free and easy to use STONE TOOL Box software
-- property value components that can be allocated at run time
-- Drag-and-drop components for GUI design and interaction
-- built-in debugger for HMI project emulation
1) Design your own interface with the TOOL software with .jpg files and generate a project file.
2) Download the project file into the STONE TFT screen display by USB, then connect the display with your MCU or other control devices by UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL).
3) Program your MCU to communicate with the display by the customized command sets.
For example: Show integer "1234 ", the UART returns the command:
A5 5A 05 82 00 20 04 D2
A5 5A: Frame head
05: command byte length, 83 00 20 04 D2 total 5 bytes (without frame header)
83: write variable register command
00 20: Variable address, setting in control properties
04 D2: Data content, 1234 hexadecimal data
1 * STONE HMI 15.1" 1024x768 (4:3) TFT screen Module with LCD drive
2 * Transfer board
2 * 8 pin terminal block
2 * 20mm long cable
1 * U disk
1 * USB cable
1 * 5mm short cable
1 * 20mm DB9 cable
- instruction set
1. 5-YEAR Warranty Period
Replace by a brand-new Unconditionally
2. customizable service.
a. Customize TFT-LCD Module according to the customer’s requirement.
b. Develop the customization function.
c. Optional resolution
d. Optional luminance
Optional UART interface type (RS232/RS485/TTL)
Optional touch control type (resistive/capacitive/non-touch)
A: Yes. Arduino have the TTL signal pin. You can directly use STONE display with TTL interface (please contact with our staff to confirm the interface type). Or you can use MAX3323 chip to converter the TTL signal to RS232 signal.
You can check the link to get the specific steps:
A: Yes. Raspberry Pi provide build-in/mini UART. They are implemented using different hardware blocks, so they have slightly different characteristics. However, both are 3.3V devices, which means extra care must be taken when connecting up to an RS232 or other system that utilises different voltage levels.
You can check more details in the link below:
A: Yes you can. STV series product has the build-in video/audio play function. You can storage the video file (.AVI format) or audio file (.mp3 format) in the flash memory, or USB disk, and add video play module in the interface.
A: For the communication testing, we have a modified cable for RS232-DB9 converter. For project downloading, you can use MINI USB cable or USB disk.
A: Yes you can use our TOOL interface design software to design your own GUI with .jpg image, icons, audio files and fonts libraries. And you will generate a project file and download it in the flash memory of the display.
A: You can run the software under the Windows system. Linux or Mac OS is not supported. You can download the software on our website for free.