►Resolution: 800x600 (4:3)
►Viewing Area (mm): 246*184.5
►Touch Screen: Touch-Screen & KB & RTC
STONE provides an Intelligent HMI solution. The intelligent TFT LCD screen display set since it is embedded with a Cortex-M4 32-bit CPU processor and LCD driver, so you don’t have to re-design the LCD driver anymore. The pictures or audio/video files can be stored in the memory, so you can use any simple MCU to control the display by sending hex commands through the UART port.
The TFT LCD screen display consists of a CPU, TFT drives, flash memory, UART port, power supply, etc. STONE also provides a basic control program and powerful design software (STONE TOOL Box). You can use it to set various functions on the graphical user interface, such as text, figures, curve, image switching, keyboard, progress bar, the slider, dial-up, clock and touch button, data storage, the USB download, video, and audio.
It is very easy for engineers to develop the TFT LCD screen color user interface and touch control functions, which can reduce a lot of development time and cost.
• Cortex m4 CPU;
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) ;
• 256-byte register;
• 128 kb variable memory;
• 128 MB flash memory, expandable to 1 GB;
• GUI design software;
• The customized command set;
• 8-channel curve trend chart memory;
• extremely fast variable display response speed;
• The single-page supports up to 128 display variables;
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
• Support software 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270-degree screen rotation, adjust the appropriate visual Angle;
-- Free and easy to use STONE TOOL Box software
-- property value components that can be allocated at run time
-- Drag-and-drop components for GUI design and interaction
-- built-in debugger for HMI project emulation
1) Design your own interface with the TOOL software with .jpg files and generate a project file.
2) Download the project file into the STONE TFT screen display by USB, then connect the display with your MCU or other control devices by UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL).
3) Program your MCU to communicate with the display by the customized command sets.
For example: Show integer "1234 ", the UART returns the command:
A5 5A 05 82 00 20 04 D2
A5 5A: Frame head
05: command byte length, 83 00 20 04 D2 total 5 bytes (without frame header)
83: write variable register command
00 20: Variable address, setting in control properties
04 D2: Data content, 1234 hexadecimal data
1 * STONE HMI 12.1" 800*600 (4:3) TFT screen Module with LCD drive
2 * Transfer board
2 * 8 pin terminal block
2 * 20mm long cable
1 * U disk
1 * USB cable
1 * 5mm short cable
1 * 20mm DB9 cable
- instruction set
1. 5-YEAR Warranty Period
Replace by a brand-new Unconditionally
2. customizable service.
a. Customize TFT-LCD Module according to the customer’s requirement.
b. Develop the customization function.
c. Optional resolution
d. Optional luminance
Optional UART interface type (RS232/RS485/TTL)
Optional touch control type (resistive/capacitive/non-touch)
1. What’s the MOQ of STONE product?
A: We accept MOQ 1 piece as the sample order.
2. How can I purchase? What’s the payment method?
A: We accept T/T, credit, PayPal or western union as the payment method.
3. What is the warranty policy for this product?
A: We provide unlimited warranty for our customers. No matter what kind of failure, damage or issue happened during the warranty, STONE will provide you the replacement for free.
STVA series has 4 years warranty.