• Cortex m4 CPU
• UART interface (RS232/RS485/TTL)
• 256 byte register
• 128 kb variable memory
• 128 mb flash memory, expandable to 1 gb
• GUI design software
• Customized command set
• Support backlight brightness adjustment, automatic standby screen saver function;
• Single page supports up to 128 display variables;
• Support hardware JPG decoding, storage more efficient, faster display;
• File name naming rules are simple, and there is no need to correspond to Flash block Numbers, nor do the tedious manual allocation of Flash blocks.
• Integrated real-time clock RTC,
• Touch buzzer sound function;
A: All STONE product is using UART serial interface (RS232/RS485/TTL) to connect with the control device.
The other interface such as HDMI, SPI, RGB, etc. is not available for STONE product right now.
A: Yes. The STVA series product is high luminance model (1000 cd) and sunlight readable.
A: Yes. We have plastic/metal/IP65 (water, dust, oil proof) bezel available as accessories.
A: We have resistive touch, capacitive touch and non-touch screen display available.
For example: Show integer "1234 ", the UART returns the command:
A5 5A 05 82 00 20 04 D2
A5 5A: Frame head
05: command byte length, 83 00 20 04 D2 total 5 bytes (without frame header)
83: write variable register command
00 20: Variable address, setting in control properties
04 D2: Data content, 1234 hexadecimal data