In just a few years car LCD has developed like fire, so when the project to use the car LCD, how to choose? Share with you the solution of the car screen.
1. Selection of vehicle LCD screen size:
Need to choose according to the size of its car space, positioning.
2. Selection of installation mode of on-board LCD:
- Long-distance passenger transport is usually in the form of manual turnover. Among them, there is a difference between front and back turnover.
- The bus interior should be fixed in installation mode. When the LCD TV is installed, passengers are not allowed to fold or flip the LCD TV at will, so that the TV will always be in a state of the display.
- There are a lot of places to use the screen on the ordinary family car, which depends on your overall structure.
3. Selection of voltage of vehicle LCD module:
General gasoline engine models are 12V voltage, diesel engine models are generally 24V, when choosing the voltage, need to choose according to the specific voltage tolerance of the LCD screen, general 12V,24V general this view does not agree with, it is easy to malfunction. Now the car LCD produced by regular manufacturers is 12V, 24V voltage.
4. Selection of onboard LCD:
Everyone should like the brand-new on-board LCD, but there are a lot of refurbished displays in the market, disturbing the competitiveness of the whole market and confusing the choices of some consumers. Generally in the market refurbished used LCD module prices are very low, the quality of the product is not any guarantee, so have to distinguish the ability of old refurbished monitors.
- The general sizes of mainstream on-board LCD screens on the market are 7 “, 8.4 “, 5.6 “, 15 “(4:3), 17” (4:3) and 19 “(16:9 widescreen).If there are other sizes, and the price is particularly low, you need to pay attention to the quality of the screen.
- You should pay special attention to the screen brightness when it is too low or too high. So far, the brightness of 15 inches is generally between 250-400, 17 inches between 250-500, and 19 inches between 300-550. If it’s too low, it’s definitely an old screen. If it’s too high, it’s probably a refurbished screen. At present, the old screen plus light tube is no secret. For old screens that have been modified, some monochrome images can be played and light leaks can be seen.
- The interface for viewing the screen. If the onboard LCD is still an analog interface, there is no need to select it. The LVDS digital interface has been in the mainstream for 3 years.
5. Selection of inverted screen:
Due to the restriction of environmental conditions, vehicle LCD has special design requirements for the perspective, so now manufacturers have designed an inverted screen technology, how to judge whether this LCD can be inverted screen, only need to light up its products, and then after the up and down comparison can be distinguished.
6. Explosion protection for LCD:
Car LCD is needed to be used in public places, so a point to protect it, safety first, so we must choose the kind of explosion-proof processing, especially in the bus and passenger car above, the crowd is relatively concentrated, for safety, so we must choose explosion-proof processing.
Users in the purchase of the screen, generally try to choose the kind of HD line products, so that the playback of the image is relatively clear. After-sales service is also very important, do not choose to assemble products.