We’ve rounded up 7 famous and reputable Indian LCD module manufacturers. These companies all produce quality display and screen-related products such as:
- TFT LCD screen
- TFT LCD modules
- TFT color LCD
- Touch LCD module
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Videocon Industries Ltd is a well-known Indian manufacturer of TFT display modules, color TVs, home appliances, and consumer electronics. Videocon is a large company based in Mumbai, India.
Videocon has several manufacturing plants across different countries. It also boasts of several brands under its name, including Videocon Telecom, DigiWorld, Next, and Planet M.
The company takes pride in being India’s pioneer in color TV production and retail. Before the advent of the TFT display module, Videocon has been the world’s third-largest picture tube (CRT) manufacturer.
What makes Videocon among the top LCD module manufacturer in India? Let’s enumerate them here:
- Videocon is popular for its high-quality products. Videocon manufactures an LCD display screen for LCD TV sets. A lot of Indians trust Videocon’s television sets.
- Videocon assembles and manufactures their TFT LCD module products in world-class factories. The company’s main factories are in India. However, they also have manufacturing plants in Mainland China, Mexico, Poland, and Italy.
- All of Videocon’s TFT LCD display products passed strict quality control checks. Testing is done throughout the entire manufacturing and assembly process. Furthermore, quality checks are done from the raw materials phase until the products’ release.
- Videocon’s TFT display screens and TVs are affordable of good quality. The company knows how to manufacture quality TV sets at pocket-friendly prices since it is a pioneer in the Indian color TV industry.
- Videocon’s mobile phone range is equipped with the latest touch LCD display technology. Smartphones are assembled in the company’s TFT touch screen factory. Hence, customers are ensured of high-performance mobile phones with a crisp touch screen LCD display.
To sum it up, Videocon Industries Limited is a strong TFT LCD display manufacturer. The company’s quality manufacturing plants, good end-products, and affordable prices make it among the famous TF LCD manufacturers in India.
Teronix is an Indian electronics company based in New Delhi. It specializes in TV sets with LED and LCD screen module technology. The company also offers a range of smart mobiles and power banks.
Teronix has been in the electronics industry since 2017. But the company has proven that it has what it takes to be a reputable LCD manufacturer in India. Teronix has risen to popularity among Indian consumers because of the following qualities:
- The company’s products are all high-quality and durable. Teronix sees to it that its range of smart LCD and LED TVs, along with their other products, reach their customers in good condition, and perform at their best all the time.
- Teronix knows that good quality LCD module and other electronic parts are the cores of high-performance products. Hence, their assembly and product research units are stocked with the latest technology to produce the best possible products. Furthermore, Teronix’s research and assembly hubs are strategically located in Delhi.
- Special teams are assigned to run quality control tests for all of Teronix’s products. Tests are done before and after launch to ensure that their LED TV range and power banks are all working well with no defects. Also, Teronix has a minimum quality test duration of 3 years.
3. BPL Limited
BPL Limited is a recognized Indian leader in health care equipment and consumer electronics. The Bangalore-based company operates business groups which include:
- BPL Medical Technologies
- BPL Telecom
- BPL Home Security & Automation
- PRO FX Tech Private Limited
The company started manufacturing televisions and telecom equipment in the 1980s. BPL joined forces with Japanese company Sanyo in 2006 to strengthen BPL’s consumer electronics brand, including TF-LCD display products and color televisions. The joint venture ended in 2007, leaving BPL to focus on its healthcare equipment sector.
But today, BPL continues to grow by providing Indian households and medical facilities with world-class products and equipment.
Here are BPL’s strong points:
1. BPL takes pride in its superior-quality television sets. The TVs are made with combinations of TFT-LCD display and LED output. The products are manufactured by third-party TFT LCD suppliers. Then, the TV parts are assembled at a plant in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh.
2. BPL also takes the lead when it comes to medical display equipment. BPL uses different combinations of TFT display, VGA output, LED, and touch LCD display to manufacture the following devices:
- ECG machines
- Ultrasound machines
- Patient monitors
- Syringe and infusion pumps
3. The company upholds strict quality standards in all TFT LCD display products. This is achieved through quality tests at all stages of production and assembly. Even the third-party suppliers providing the raw materials for TFT-LCD modules are required to run through tests to ensure quality.
4. BPL is known to create innovative products ever since its heydays. This continues up to now, as BPL strives to improve market research to manufacture better televisions, consumer electronics, and healthcare equipment.
In a nutshell, BPL continues to be an industry leader in India’s consumer electronics and medical equipment industries. BPL provides households and health facilities with top-notch TFT-LCD display module sets used in televisions and health monitoring equipment. And in recent years, BPL has clearly shown no signs of slowing down.
Dixon Technologies Limited is a long-standing company providing consumer electronics, LED and LCD TVs, light fixtures, appliances, mobile phones, and CCTV systems. The company was founded in 1993 with its current headquarters in New Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
Dixon’s creed is providing consumers with world-class products at affordable prices. Consequently, the company is among the top TFT LCD manufacturers in India because:
- Dixon develops, creates, and markets their products all on their own. The company boasts of its end-to-end product and solution suite. This means that Dixon:
- Conceptualizes its products at its own Research and Development Center
- Globally sources its raw materials
- Manufactures and assembles at its local plants in Noida
- Performs internal quality testing for all products including TFT-LCD modules
- Packs and delivers its products to relevant product dealers such as TFT display suppliers
All these practices cement Dixon’s good reputation in the manufacturing world.
Many brands partnered with Dixon Technologies to create their products. For instance:
- Dixon manufactures Mi TVs for Xiaomi India
- Samsung transferred its mobile phone production from China to Dixon Technologies in India
These partnerships prove that Dixon does provide world-class products to global retailers and companies.
- Dixon is proud to create its products in local factories. For instance, the company has an LCD display module factory in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore, the company also operates three facilities in Uttarakhand and three more in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Dixon is an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) company. This means that the company takes its designs from its Research and Development Center. Eventually, Dixon turns them into original products that stand out on the market.
- Reasonable prices also make Dixon’s LCD module products and TVs appealing to the public. Couple that with features that are on par with the world’s best TV sets. Dixon believes that quality shouldn’t be sacrificed at the expense of affordability.
In conclusion, Dixon Technologies (India) Limited is among India’s famous TFT LCD manufacturers simply because it provides original, feature-packed, high-quality, and pocket-friendly products to both tech companies and end-consumers.
Oriole Electronics is an electronics company based in Mumbai. It was established in 1972 and is among the famous long-standing TFT LCD manufacturers in India.
Oriole proudly offers the following display and microprocessor-based products:
- LCD module displays
- TFT-LCD module displays
- Serial displays
- Graphical, alphanumeric, and custom display panels
The company also offers microcontroller-based solutions. Examples of these include ADC cards, portable handheld terminals, and control boards.
Oriole is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). Hence, the company produces high-quality products marketed under its name. However, product parts and components are sourced from reputable third-party suppliers.
What makes Oriole Electronics a good LCD manufacturer? Here are their strengths as a company:
- Oriole’s strongest quality lies in its extensive experience in the TFT LCD and electronics industry. The company’s experience puts them at an edge against many younger industry competitors. All these thanks to several insights and expertise the company collected since 1972.
- Furthermore, Oriole is dedicated to meeting its client’s needs as much as it can. The company partners with its customers throughout the product cycle, making sure that client inputs are incorporated into the products’ final design and functionality. This type of customer partnership uniquely reflects Oriole’s commitment to creating products that truly meet its customers’ various needs.
- Another Oriole advantage is its in-house Research and Development team. Oriole’s R&D team conceptualizes products for its customers. They also formulate quality control guidelines that are strictly implemented during the production and testing phases. All these things are done to ensure the highest quality of Oriole’s TFT, LCD modules, and other product ranges.
- Speaking of quality, Oriole is also ISO 9001:2008 certified. This credential ultimately proves the company’s utmost dedication to quality processes. Also, this ensures consistent operations of Oriole’s TFT LCD display factory network throughout India.
Oriole has its main offices in Mumbai and New Delhi. Affiliate offices are located in these areas:
To wrap it all up, Oriole Electronics is indeed a quality display module manufacturer in India. Superior quality products, customized services, and affordable rates – all of these are testaments to Oriole’s good reputation.
RandServ Systems is an electronics company based in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. It’s a young but strong company established in 2017.
RandServ specializes in manufacturing TFT LCD module-powered standee signages, as well as touch screen LCD display kiosks and HMI display panels.
Here’s a detailed list of the products created and sold by RandServ:
- Digital standee signages
- Touch screen kiosks
- Interactive selfie photo booths
- Smart mirrors
- Multi-touch smart tables
RandServ also manufactures LED TVs, OLED monitors, and security sirens. All these products are offered by the company at competitive prices.
What gives RandServ Systems an edge in the LCD screen module world? Let’s enumerate its strengths:
- RandServ proudly provides and even encourages custom manufacturing services. The company responds to unique client needs by creating LCD display modules and designs according to customer requirements. RandServ lets clients specify custom shapes, display sizes, and interactive touch support integration.
- Another good point of RandServ is its superior-quality product range. The company may be new to the industry, but its products are made with world-class technology and attention to detail. RandServ’s electronic, TFT, LCD, and LED technologies make their end-products among the most long-lasting and robust electronic/digital products in the Indian market today.
- Businesses across several industries tend to neglect ethical business practices. But not RandServ. The company takes pride in its clean business practices and integrity. Commitment to ethical standards enabled RandServ to steadily grow as a reputable LCD screen manufacturer.
In conclusion, RandServ Systems deserves a spot in our 7 famous TFT LCD manufacturers list mainly because of three things – cutting-edge LCD and digital products, customized client services, and high regard for ethical business practices.
Royal Display India is a reputable TFT display supplier and manufacturer based in Mumbai. Royal Display is relatively new, being in the business since 2003. But the company didn’t let their newness stop them from growing into a successful LCD display supplier and manufacturer.
Royal Display prides itself on offering a comprehensive range of products. This includes the following:
- TFT module
- TFT-LCD display
- LCD screen module
- Touch screen LCD display
- Industrial LCD display modules
- OLED display modules
Recently, the company also added a projected capacitive touch screen, panel PC, tablet PC, and Mobile Internet Device (MID) to its product offerings.
Clients flock to Royal Display India because of the superior quality of their products. These qualities include:
- Slim yet stylish design
- Provides crisp and crystal-clear visuals
- Uses low power consumption
A major factor that Royal Display holds in regard is value for money. The company keeps this in mind when creating and supplying display modules to their clients. Furthermore, Royal Display firmly believes that people need not shell out several bucks to get world-class quality products.
Another considerable advantage of Royal Display is its spacious manufacturing and warehousing units. Both are located in Maharashtra. The manufacturing unit boasts of specialized techniques used to produce modules for TFT, LCD, and OLED. Meanwhile, the warehouse unit is large enough to accommodate bulk orders from clients.
To wind this up, Royal Display is a young yet quality manufacturer for LCD modules and other related display screens in India. The company continues to grow with its plethora of quality display products coupled with many satisfied clients.
To conclude, Teronix is a young but reputable and promising LCD manufacturer in India. Lots of satisfied customers flock to them because of their dedication to high-quality products and top-notch manufacturing technologies.
The Big Wrap-Up
To conclude this post, we’ve rounded up 7 Famous TFT LCD Manufacturers in India. Some of them are industry pioneers, while some are novices. However, we’re sure all these reputable companies will be a good source of products for all your display module needs.
STONE provides a full range of 3.5 inches to 15.1 inches of small and medium-size standard quasi TFT LCD module, LCD display, TFT display module, display industry, industrial LCD screen, under the sunlight visually highlight TFT LCD display, industrial custom TFT screen, TFT LCD screen-wide temperature, industrial TFT LCD screen, touch screen industry. The TFT LCD module is very suitable for industrial control equipment, medical instruments, POS system, electronic consumer products, vehicles, and other products.